Enjoy these tasty pumpkin pancakes without guilt. Made with almond meal and packed with protein from eggs, these pancakes are sure to satisfy without short-changing your results.
Here’s what you need…
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 400gm cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Heat pancake pan to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook each side about 3 minutes until brown, then flip and cook remaining side.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 255 calories, 15g fat, 112mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 19g protein.